Friday, April 11, 2008

                         









                     Good Morning Everyone,
       
                     Here are some more photos from Fiber Fest.



Jerry and Gaylia admiring Tim's yarn covered chest.



Sharon, Molly, Jill, Tim and Me at lunch (look at the size of those portions!).



The Board (wearing hats that were donated for charity, Jerry is such a good sport) and the teachers. Mary Kay, Karen, Melissa, Molly (hiding in back) Margo Lynn, Joan, Jerry,
and me.



Happy winners displaying their prizes.





Molly wearing my hat (I made it the night before to add to the
basket of donations).

That's all for now, more to come.  Sorry that I cannot identify everyone in the photos, if any one wants to write and give me names, I will be happy to add them.

Have a great weekend.

Margaret

No comments: