Thursday, September 13, 2007

BUSY, BUSY, WORKING ON THE SLEEVES

Happy Thursday Everyone,

I'm so focused on getting this jacket done
before I leave for California on the 25th, that
everything else is kind of taking a back seat.
I did have to do some proofing of a pattern,
and I am teaching tomorrow, so time is
limited.

A good part of yesterday was devoted to
working on the sleeves, and trying to get
the fronts and back together.  I finally had
enough together to try it on my dress form,
and I am really pleased with the results so
far.


A real jacket is beginning to take form !




Sleeves almost done.  I cannot figure out why
this photo won't turn the right way, I have
rotated it, it just keeps popping back on its side :-)


Have a great day.

Margaret

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your jacket is beautiful.  Can't wait to see it finished.  Where in Ca are your going?  I'm a knitter living in Marina del Rey, not far from LAX. Have a great trip.
Sandi
(Chubby Bubbe)

Anonymous said...

I wanna see more pix!!!
XOXOX
Myra