Thursday, August 16, 2007

Isabelt

Hi Everyone,

I know its not knitting or crochet, but it is fashion (and its my
blog so I can write about something I like  :-).  Besides its
fun to be able to give  two creative young women
a "plug".

A few weeks ago a dear friend wrote to me and told me that
her daughter-in-law and her daughter-in-law's sister had
invented a fashion accessory which they had high hopes
of selling lots of.  They call it Isabelt.

I happened to be leaving for the New Hampshire conference
when I received the e-mail and almost forgot about it.  Due
to a "happening" at the conference it was brought to my
mind and I told a few of my fellow free formers about isabelt.
They teased me unmercifully all weekend (you know who you
are), oh they had lots of fun with me. 

Any way, I guess I will have the last laugh, because
Suze Yalof Schwartz,
Glamour Magazine's  executive fashion editor, just
wrote about the isabelt and she LOVES it!
 For more information http://isabelt.com




Have a great  day!

Margaret

Excerpt from  Suze Yalof Schwartz blog.

Three fashion inventions I never knew I needed and now I can't live without

Jeans

You might think this is crazy (I did when I first saw it)
but it's a clear strap that you wear as a belt when you're
wearing a long sweater or shirt over jeans. It keeps you
from getting that bulky lump (from a normal belt) and/or
from exposing your "coin slot". It really is the best way
to salvage your low rise pants. I absolutely love it.


No comments: