Wednesday, January 24, 2007

New Book

Good Morning Everyone,

I had a nice surprise in my mail yesterday.  I received a copy of Jean Leinhauser and Rita Weiss' new book ONE HUNDRED PURSES TO KNIT AND CROCHET.   It is a wonderful book, something for everyone.  I may be a little prejudiced because I have a design in the book, but it is just one among the 100. 

There are so many designers represented, that it is truly a delightful smorgasbord of creativity. 

I saw Jean and Rita at TNNA, and when I introduced them to someone standing nearby, I said that Jean and Rita at written hundreds of books.  They both looked at me and said it was more like thousands.  That just blew me away.  I feel  privileged to know both of these very special people, who have contributed so much to the world of knitting and crochet. 

Have a great day

Margaret

No comments: